Newham’s Apprenticeship week will take place 8th of February to 14th Feb.
The theme for this year is ‘build the future’, with the aim for the campaign to encourage employers to celebrate the diversity of opportunity and value that apprenticeships bring, and how they can help individuals and employers build their future.
The Newham Business & Enterprise team will host a virtual fair for residents/ Employers and Schools/ College students to find out more about Apprenticeships by meeting Employers and Organisations from various industries by hosting a virtual fair.
To promote better understanding of Apprenticeships throughout the week we will hold hourly sessions running between 10am – 5pm). The event is open to all residents and employers in Newham
We are pleased to announce the following organisations have confirmed their attendance:
During each webinar you will be able to:
• meet a wide range of employers with live apprenticeship opportunities
• find out about pay and benefits
• meet current apprentices and find out about their journey
• find out how to apply
• find out about apprenticeship levels.
Explore opportunities with:
• Berkeley Group (Construction)
• Vistry Partnerships (Construction)
• Bouygues (Construction)
• Mace (Construction)
• London Metropolitan Police
• BARTS (NHS)
• London Fire Brigade
• London Ambulance Service
• Newham College of Further Education
• London Borough of Newham
• Just IT
• UK Parliament and House of Lords
Residents/ Schools can book via link below or using the QR code.