The governing body provides strategic leadership and accountability at Eastlea. The school governors work to ensure high standards of achievement for all students in the school by:
- Setting the school’s vision, ethos and strategic direction
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress the school is making towards achievement of its aims and objectives
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its finances are well spent
- Being a source of challenge and support to the Executive Headteacher and the Headteacher (a critical friend)
Our Governing Body Members
The newly appointed members of our governing body are :
- Sue Hammond ( Chair of Governors )
- Paul Leslie
- Anthony Wilson
- Krishna Kakkaiyadi
- Deqo Hassan
- Janet Moore
- Julianne Marriott
Our Governors’ Declaration of Business Interests can be found here.
Members of the board can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org – all correspondence will then be shared with them.